contact@crossthink.fr

Definition of Done

Front Page Forums Agilité Definition of Done

6 sujets de 1 à 6 (sur un total de 6)
  • Auteur

According to the Guide pg 12, if the DoD is not a standard of the Organistion, “…the Scrum Team may create a DoD appropriate for the product”. So, the Definition of Done is not only created by the Developers but by the whole Team. Logically thinking, the people most apt for this job are the Devs and the PO. However, this is not clear in the Guide.
    If we get a question like “Who can change the DoD?”, “Who creates the DoD in case it’s not a standard of the Organisation?”, what would our choice be? Thank you

contact@crossthink.frcontact@crossthink.fr
    Maître des clés

Hello,

Is good to see that people try to understand the scrum guide and not just read it 🙂

for this one the response is that the DOD can be changed by scrum team after Sprint Planning or Sprint Retrospective meeting. Team comes together and decides work-flow in order to improve the quality.

thanks

Participant

So there is a problem in your quizz.
    Question : qui est responsable de la redaction de definition du fini si il n’y en a pas déjà une ?
    your answer is : L’équipe de développement

Maître des clés

Your totally right delphine, where do you see the error (quiz number and question number) ? i will correct it for everybody.

thanks

Participant

Thanks to you.
    I don’t remember the number of the question but it is in “PSC examen blanc”
    BR

Maître des clés

After checking with company having the certificate PSC, the correct response for them is Dev Team.
    This response is not align with the scrum guide so be careful if the exam is from Scrum.org the response is Scrum team, but in the PSC exam the valid response is Dev team (i think is due to the fact PSC exam is not align to the latest Scrum guide update, i have inform the PSC certification entity accordingly)

thanks

6 sujets de 1 à 6 (sur un total de 6)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.